The following apply to your use of this site.
You are solely responsible for your conduct and your content on the site and compliance with these terms. By submitting a registration for this site you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. This site is directed toward Catholic Priests who minister in the United States of America. Registrations are accepted based on the priest’s identification in the Official Catholic Directory. At any time and without notice, site administrators may remove posts or comments that are judged to be inappropriate and not conducive to the development of a Christian online learning community.
You agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use this site:
- In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
- In a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- To engage in spamming, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes", advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- In a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information;
- In a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious, uncharitable, or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another's privacy;
- In a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- To impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Network without authorization; and
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Collect, use, or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this site or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Network for the purposes of automating logins to this site;
- Post any content that is considered inappropriate or adult in nature;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this site;
- Use this site as a generic file hosting service.
- Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
All personal information gathered during registration at CatholicPastor.org will not be disseminated or sold without express permission. Information will not be used by any entities outside of the National Leadership Roundtable on Church Management.